- Lovely pictorial step-by-step illustrations show not only right- or left-handed variations, but others as well — this is a first for me! I'm a left-handed knitter who ended up with a continental sort-of hand, and even I found an illustration that applies! Happy.
- 2-color, reversible knitting
- Extremely details how-tos that don't skimp on directions for beginners
- Multicolor knit techniques and stitch patterns
- Brioche technique seems like an excellent way to build a seamless sweater pattern, as it lets you weave in a neckline and armholes without stitching together separate pieces of knit fabric.
- Cool motifs, like flat cables, textures and waves of color created with brioche stitch
- 25 full projects from hats to sweaters, jackets to scarves
- Complete start-to-finish tutorial for learning the stitch
Knitting Brioche: The Essential Guide to the Brioche Stitch
North Light Books, an imprint of F+W Media, Inc.
Coming in January 2010
View book at Barnes and Noble
Review based on a free copy of this book, courtesy of the publisher.